*Indicates equal author contributions, † indicates mentored undergraduate student
For publications in submission and revision, please see my latest CV.
- *Cooke, SB, *Davalos, LM, *Mychajliw, AM, *Turvey, ST, & *Upham, N. 2017. Anthropogenic extinction dominates Holocene declines of West Indian mammals. Annual Review of Ecology, Evolution, & Systematics, 48: 301-327.
- Cooke, SB, Mychajliw, AM, Southon, J, & MacPhee, RDE. 2017. Jamaica’s last monkey: the extinction of Xenothrix mcgregori. Journal of Mammalogy, 98: 937-949.
- Barnosky, AD, Hadly, EA, Gonzalez, P, Head, J, Polly, D, Lawing, AM, Eronen, J, …+30 incl. Mychajliw, AM. 2017. Merging paleontology with conservation biology to guide the future of terrestrial ecosystems. Science, 355: 594.
- Solari, KA, *Frank, HK, *Frishkoff, LO, *Hsu, JL, *Kemp, ME, *Mychajliw, AM, & Hadly, EA. 2016. Opportunity for some, extinction for others: the fate of species in the Anthropocene. Evolutionary Ecology Research, 17:787-813.
- Mychajliw, AM, Kemp, ME, Truebe, ST, & Hadly, EA. 2016. A geographic approach to teaching and communicating global change in California. Book chapter in: STEM and GIS in Higher Education (Ed. Cowen, DJ), ESRI Press.
- Lyons, SK, Miller, JH, Fraser, D, Smith, FA, Boyer, A, Lindsey, E, & Mychajliw, AM. 2016. The changing role of mammal life histories in late Quaternary extinction vulnerability on continents and islands. Biology Letters.
- *Goldberg, A, *Mychajliw, AM, & Hadly, EA. 2016. Post-invasion demography of prehistoric humans in South America. Nature, 532: 232-235.
- Mychajliw, AM, Kemp, ME, & Hadly, EA. 2015. Using the Anthropocene as a teaching, communication, and community engagement opportunity. The Anthropocene Review, 2:267- 278.
- Mychajliw, AM & Harrison, RG. 2014. Genetics reveal the origin and timing of a cryptic insular introduction of muskrats in North America. PLoS One, 9:e111856.